Release notes for ManuelBastioniLAB 1.6.0
The version 1.6.0 of ManuelbastioniLAB, the free and open source character editor for Blender, is ready for download.
- Basic muscle system, based on standard Blender bending bones, in order to offer the max portability.
- Inverse kinematic controllers for skeleton rigging.
- Advanced mix algorithm to easily create complex expressions.
- Support for phonemes. Unified expressions for anime and humans.
- Custom rest poses.
- Improvements in anatomy of models.
- Improvements in shaders and skeleton structure.
- Big improvement in usability and algorithm of proxies.
- New fantasy targets.
Watch the video to discover the power of the new lab!